About Topserve Tennis
Top Serve Tennis is a "bricks and mortar" store that has been a leader in the Australian tennis industry since 1986. Our staff members are the most experienced and most qualified racquet technicians in Australia. We have serviced players from McEnroe, Vilas, Muster, Hingis, Mauresmo to today’s stars, Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Sharapova, the Williams sisters and most of the current crop of players.
Apart from servicing the elite players, we also cater to all levels of players including beginners, once-a-week social players ... anyone who wants to improve their game!
Who We Are
Ron Kohn - Managing Director
• Certified Stringer (USRSA)
• Master Racquet Technician (USRSA)
• Pro Tour Stringer (ERSA)
• Master Pro Tour Stringer - Level 1
• Recognised by ERSA (April 2012) amongst a group of 10 of the world's elite racquet technicians.
Professional Tournament Experience:
• Head of Official Stringing Team for Australian Open 2006-2008
• Head Stringer for Australian Womens Hardcourts 2005-2008
• Head of Official Stringing Team for Nasdaq Miami Open 2004
• Head of Luxilon Tournament Stringing Team for Grand Slams and Tennis Masters Series 2001-2004
• member of Official Stringing Team Roland Garros 2007
• strung at US Open and French Open as private stringer for personal clients
• Head of TopServe Player Service @ Australian Open 1994-2005
• over 25 years experience of servicing elite players, racquet stringing and frame customising
• equipment consultant to many touring professionals, Tennis Australia and Tennis NSW Elite Junior Squads
• consultant to leading racquet and string manufacturers
• world-renowned designer & developer of stringing machines
• USRSA member for over 25 years
• over 10 years experience - professional tennis coaching (including 3 ATP/WTA Tour players)