SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Covid-19 Temporary Closure Update
Our initial decision to temporarily close the shop still stands, however, we do acknowledge that our customers with access to their own private courts still require basic tennis services like restrings and regrips.
Therefore until further notice, Topserve will operate as follows:
- Firstly, our online store remains operational for DELIVERIES ONLY and we will continue to despatch daily; NO PICKUPS please.
- The shop will be staffed by one racquet technician daily between 9:00am and 1:00pm.
- The apparel and footwear section of the shop will not be accessible; only racquet servicing is available.
- To ensure safe social distancing by restricting the number of people in the shop at any time, the front door will remain closed; please knock or get our attention through the glass door or window to gain access.
- Please come BY YOURSELF; NO CHILDREN please; distance between a customer and staff must be a minimum 1.5m at all times.
- Whilst in the store, please browse only with your eyes - NO TOUCHING please!
FOR ALL RESTRINGS:
- Please REMOVE ALL OVERGRIPS yourself prior to handing over your racquet.
- Some base grips may also require removal - this will be at the discretion of our racquet technician; we reserve the right to refuse any racquets based on the aforementioned conditions not being adhered to.
- Your racquet technician will sanitise your racquet both before and after the stringing process.
- For a while-you-wait restring, we would appreciate if you could wait either in your car (or you may feel like a brisk walk around the block).
Stay safe everyone and thank you for your understanding.
Please follow us on Facebook for further updates. Please note, the best way to contact us throughout this restricted hours period is via the Send Message function on our Facebook page.