Top Serve Tennis is a "bricks and mortar" store that has been a leader in the Australian tennis industry since 1986. Our staff members are the most experienced and most qualified racquet technicians in Australia. We have serviced players from McEnroe, Vilas, Muster, Hingis, Mauresmo to today's stars, Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Sharapova, the Williams sisters and most of the current crop of players.
Apart from servicing the elite players, we also cater to all levels of players including beginners, once-a-week social players ... anyone who wants to improve their game. Our success factors include: expertise in all aspects of tennis and the associated equipment, the best online prices guaranteed, excellent trade relations, strategic partnerships, and great people who have a passion for tennis and customer service.
The steady growth of the business requires a constant search for new partners. Are you a motivated and dynamic professional interested in joining TopServe Tennis Chatswood and being part of our future development?
If you have the necessary skills and are willing to help customers with their tennis equipment choices, Top Serve Tennis may have a position for you.
We are looking to recruit:
- 1 part-time Customer Service Representative (3-4 days/week).
- Sales consultant in the retail store
- Take phone orders and answer customer questions
- Manage online orders, emails, returns and follow-up on orders
- Prepare and pack orders for shipping
- Receiving incoming goods
- Support manager on ad hoc tasks such as help with checking inventory, and general organisation and cleanup
Your desired qualifications and skills:
- Proficient in English
- Excellent customer service and focus
- Strong interest in tennis, associated equipment and a desire to share product experience with the customer
- Previous experience in footwear and apparel sales would be ideal (but not essential)
- Good computer skills with an ability to learn new software applications
- Ability to string, or desire to learn to string, is advantageous
- Experience in social media marketing is a plus